Have you been looking for the best city names for boys for your sweet baby boy?
Then look no more as our ultimate list of the best city baby boy names is sure to inspire you!
Cities are full of life.
They represent hard work, fun, and endless dreams.
So, whether you want to draw inspiration from places you’ve been or places you’re going, we think that city names for babies are a great choice when it comes to naming your baby!
And with uncommon names like Ayler, Warwick, and Indio.
To cute like Lawrence, Whitley, and Cody.
To popular city baby names like Austin, Boston, Dallas, and Houston!
You really can’t go wrong with these baby names after cities that inspire an open world view and a globally minded future!
So, to help inspire you on your search for the perfect place names for babies, here you’ll find the best unique city names for boys, cute city names for boys, cool city names for boys, uncommon city names for boys, and more!
Best City Names For Boys
Whether you’ve been looking for good place names for boys or boy names after cities that are a little more unique, we want to help you find some cool boy names after places you’re sure to love! Here are our top picks for boy names inspired by places:
– of English origin meaning ‘priest’
– of English origin meaning ‘ash tree town’
– of British origin meaning ‘aspen tree’
– of English origin meaning ‘small town’
– of English origin meaning ‘one who lives near the brook’
– of German origin meaning ‘brown’
– of British origin meaning ‘fortified settlement’
– of British origin meaning ‘at the byres’
– of Scottish origin meaning ‘son of the marsh dwellers’
– of Latin origin meaning ‘white’
– of British origin meaning ‘ditch settlement’
– of English origin meaning ‘green valley’
– of British origin meaning ‘people’s field’
– of Greek origin meaning ‘farmer/earth worker’
– of English origin meaning ‘flat-topped hill’
– of English origin meaning ‘land of the Indians’
– of English origin meaning ‘town of Cynsige’s people’
– of Welsh origin meaning ‘town’
– of Egyptian origin meaning ‘enduring’. It also makes our list for names that mean patience as its reflects the idea of having the ability to stay strong and steady even in the face of adversity.
– of Spanish origin meaning ‘famous land’
– of Greek origin meaning ‘dark red:
– of British origin meaning ‘priest’s town’
– of English origin meaning ‘white meadow’
– of English origin meaning ‘building site’
– of English origin meaning ‘the flooder’
– of German origin meaning ‘fuller of cloth’
– of English origin meaning ‘foreign’
– of English origin meaning ‘gatekeeper’
Unique City Names For Boys
Cute City Names For Boys
Cool City Names For Boys
Uncommon City Names For Boys
City Boy Names You’ll Love
Final Thoughts On Boy City Names
Finding the perfect boy city names is never easy, but we hope we were able to help inspire you to find a boy name that you love!