Nicknames for Rachel aren’t easy to come up with…
But, lucky for you, our ultimate list of Rachel nicknames is full of the best nicknames for the name Rachel you could imagine!
Rachel is a beautiful, soft, and gentle Hebrew girl’s name meaning ewe. Sheep are often symbolic of God’s people.
Sheep were very important in Biblical times. In the Bible, Rachel was a shepherdess, and cared for her family’s sheep. She was strong and beautiful and was the wife whom Jacob loved.
Rachel has ranked consistently in the top 200 names for girls for the past 200 years, making it a timeless name.
So, if you want to find the perfect nickname for the Rachel in your life, we want to help!
Here you’ll find cute nicknames for Rachel, funny nicknames for Rachel, cool nicknames for Rachel, and famous people named Rachel!
Best Nicknames For Rachel
- Che Che
- Chel Belle
- Ra Cher
Cute Nicknames For Rachel
- Lil Ray
- Little Lamb
- Rachie Roo-Roo
- Rachy Rose
- Sun Ray
Funny Nicknames For Rachel
- Black Sheep
- Chelly Smelly
- Ray Cheese
- Rachel Rae
- Rachy Rambo
Cool Nicknames For Rachel
Famous People Named Rachel
- Rachael Cook (American actress and model)
- Rachael Price (Australian-American jazz singer)
- Rachael Ray (Chef, TV show host)
- Rachael Stirling (English actress)
- Rachael Taylor (Australian actress)
- Rachel (Biblical, wife of Jacob)
- Rachel Berry (Fictional, Character from “Glee”)
- Rachel Bilson (American actress)
- Rachel Emily Nichols (American Actress & Model)
- Rachel Flatt (American figure skater)
- Rachel Green (Fictional, Character from “Friends”)
- Rachel Hollis (American Author, motivational speaker, and Blogger)
- Rachel Hunter (New Zealand model, Actress and Reality TV show host)
- Rachel Maddow (American TV host, Political commentator & Author)
- Rachel McAdams (Canadian actress)
- Rachel McCord (Model, Author, Actress & Speaker)
- Rachel Nichols (American Sports journalist for CNN)
- Rachel Weisz (English Film and Theatre actress)
- Rachel Zoe (American fashion stylist)
Final Thoughts On Rachel Nicknames
Finding the perfect nickname is never easy but we hope we were able to help inspire you to find a nickname that you love!