Baby Shower Cake Sayings
Are you looking for the best baby shower cake sayings and messages for your next baby shower?
Then our guide on what to write on baby shower cake is sure to inspire you!
Who doesn’t love a baby shower?
Baby showers are the perfect way to commemorate the soon arrival of , all while providing moms with the chance to feel special and spend some time with all of her loved ones.
There’s games, gift giving, and of course, delicious food including plenty of yummy cake.
If you’ve been tasked with the responsibility of making the baby shower cake or you simply want to make the cake as special as it possibly can be for the expectant parents, a message is a great way to add meaning and a memory they can keep forever.
The only question is, what do you write on a baby shower cake?
If you’re asking yourself this question, you’ve come to the right place. Below, you will find a variety of different meaningful messages and playful sayings that are ideal for putting on a baby shower cake.
From baby shower cake sayings for a girl to baby shower cake sayings for a boy to baby shower cake sayings gender neutral, we’re sure that you’ll find the perfect baby shower cake messages here.
And if you love this guide on what to write on a baby shower cake, then check out our other quotes and messages on new baby quotes, rainbow baby quotes, baby love quotes, baby boy quotes, and baby girl quotes! Or even our guide on the best places to have a baby shower!
Best Baby Shower Cake Sayings
Let’s dive in an take a look at the different sayings on baby shower cakes that you can use or adapt to suit your needs.
baby shower cake sayings for a boy
If the parents know that they are having a boy, then you can consider using one of the following baby shower cake messages that are suitable for writing across your baby shower cake.
Let’s check them out below:
1. Mommy’s Little Prince
2. Oh, boy!
3. Boy, we are just so excited to meet you!
4. Daddy’s mini me is on the way
5. Grass stains, skinned knees and muddy shoes – we can’t wait to meet our dude!
6. Sweet bundle of joy, we can’t wait to meet you baby boy!
7. Frogs, snails and puppy dog tails – all the things that a little boy is made of.
8. Mama’s boy incoming!
9. Welcome, little boy!
10. It’s a boy!
11. Cutie patootie incoming!
12. Here comes the son!
These are just a few examples of some of the very best sayings and messages that you can opt to include on the baby shower cake if it has already been announced that the parents are having a boy.
Feel free to tweak and change these phrases as you see fit.
Baby Shower Cake Sayings For a Girl
If the new parents have announced to everyone that they are having a girl, then it will be appropriate for you to choose a baby shower cake message for a girl that includes this detail.
Below, let’s take a closer look at some of the best baby shower cake messages that you can include if the parents are having a girl:
13. Make way, the princess is on her way!
14. Pretty in pink, it’s a baby girl!
15. Sugar, spice and all things nice – we can’t wait to meet the baby girl!
16. Hip hooray! A little baby girl is on her way!
17. It’s a girl’s world!
18. Little hands and little feet, baby girls are totally sweet
19. Princess loading!
20. Laughs and twirls, it’s an adorable little baby girl
21. Girls rock!
22. Girl power!
23. Mommy’s mini me is on her way!
Just like with the boy messages, these are just a few examples of some different messages that you can opt to include on the baby shower cake.
Once again, please feel free to adjust, change and tweak these phrases until you are happy with them!
As a side note, if the parents are currently not aware of what the gender is (or they don’t yet want it to be announced), then we recommend that you opt to simply play it safe and go for a unisex phrase.
In addition to this, if you are unsure about whether or not you should use a phrase that points to the gender of the baby, we highly recommend that you reach out to the mom in order to ensure that no mistakes are made when choosing a meaningful message to include.
That being said, there are many great messages you can choose to write on the top of a baby shower cake that do not contain any references to gender – this brings us to our next point.
Unisex Baby Shower Cake Sayings
There are plenty of reasons why you might need to go for a gender neutral message to put on the top of the baby shower cake.
Perhaps the parents don’t yet know what they are having, or maybe they simply don’t want gender mentioned.
Keep in mind, these gender neutral baby shower cake messages can also be used for gender reveal parties, too! Let’s take a look at them whenever you’re ready:
24. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a golden carriage!
25. There’s a bun in the oven!
26. Oh, baby!
27. The little flower is nearly ready to bloom
28. Lots of love for baby ____ (surname)
29. Congratulations, mommy!
30. Congratulations, parents!
31. Congratulations, mom and dad to be!
32. Three cheers hooray! The baby is on their way.
33. We all can’t wait to meet you!
34. The day is drawing near and little baby ___ (name or surname) is almost here!
35. A miracle is currently on their way
36. Little hands and tiny little feet, sent from heaven and so totally sweet!
37. One plus one equals three!
38. A baby to love from heaven above is currently on their way
39. Buckle up…next stop is parenthood!
40. The adventure of a lifetime is about to begin!
41. We can’t wait to meet the little bundle of joy!
42. Baby ___ (surname or first name)
43. A special gift sent from above for us to love
44. Ten tiny toes and ten tiny fingers incoming!
Funny Baby Shower Cake Sayings
Now that we have provided you with some inspiration for both girls and boys as well as gender neutral messages – we are now going to be adding in a little touch of fun.
Below, let’s take a closer look at some of the best baby shower messages you can include on the cake if you want to add a touch of humor:
45. Hello little baby and bye bye sleep!
46. Uh oh, here’s trouble!
47. Tiny baby and little feet – but mom can’t even see her feet!
48. There’s a baby loading up…
49. Mom is ready to pop!
50. Welcome to the crazy circus, little peanut!
51. Here’s to lots of sleepless nights and many dirty diapers!
52. Diapers, tears and lots of bottles – the fun is about to begin
53. Move over the world, here comes a new arrival!
As we have already mentioned above, adding in a funny phrase to the baby shower cake is a great way to add a touch of lightness and informality.
As well as this, it’s also a great way to provide comic relief to the parents – especially if they happen to be nervous for first timers.
That being said, even though we’re sure that everyone will love a funny message on their baby shower cake, you might want to consider running it past the mom just to make sure that she is okay with it.
Twin Baby Shower Cake Messages
Last but certainly not least, we are going to be rounding this guide up with some of the best baby shower cakes messages that are ideal for celebrating the arrival of twins.
Let’s take a closer look at them below:
54. Make way, here comes double trouble!
55. Two buns cooking in one oven!
56. Two peas in a pod
57. Best friends for life!
58. A little more for us all to love
59. Born together means sure to be best friends forever!
60. The baby is so nice that God decided to make it twice.
61. Double the blessing and double the diapers!
62. Peek-a-boo! You are having two!
63. Double the love and double the trouble
64. Here comes the little mister and the little sister
65. Two blessings from up above, brought down here for all of us to love
Final Thoughts on what to write on baby shower cake
All in all, there’s certainly no denying that thinking of the right meaningful message or saying to include it on a baby shower cake can be anything but simple.
However, not that you have taken the time to read through all of the messages that we have provided above, we hope that we have been able to give you all the inspiration needed to find the perfect phrase to include on your baby shower cake.
Remember, if you have been put in charge of making the baby shower cake for the mom to be and you’re unsure of what you are allowed to include in the message, make sure to ask her if she has any specific requirements prior to writing your chosen message on the cake.
This will ensure that you won’t be including anything that you shouldn’t be.
And if you love this guide on baby shower cake wording, then make sure to check out our guides on buying diapers for a baby shower, inexpensive baby shower gifts, what is a diaper raffle, and things new moms need for themselves. Or even our guide on baby thank you card wording!